The quest for making the perfect hard boiled egg has now reached new heights as yes you did read that right. This article is going to describe exactly how to hard boil an egg with and Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid and it is actually very easy to do.
What you will need to make hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid:
Below is we have created a YouTube video on how easy the steps are going to be to make hard boiled eggs with and Instant Pot Air Fryer lid.
The steps below are how you make hard boiled eggs with your Instant Pot Air Fryer lid
- Carefully, place the eggs into the air fry basket.
- Put the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid on
- Hit the “Roast” button and set the time for 16 minutes
- When there is a few minutes left get a large bowl big enough to fit all of the eggs and fill it with water and put a hand full of ice cubes in it.
- Once the timer goes off carefully take the eggs out of the instant pot and put them gently in the ice bath for 5 minutes.
- At the end of the five minutes take the eggs out of the ice water bath
- Roll the eggs to help loosen the peels
So now you are thinking to yourself you are never ever going to boil eggs the old fashioned way again. This way you will be able to make hardboiled eggs, more consistent and above all they are easier to peel too!
Thank you for reading this blog post on how to make hard boiled eggs that come out perfect every time with your Instant Pot Air Fryer lid.
If you are new to the air fryer world, making breakfast in your air fryer is a great start. Today you will find out how easy it is to make frozen waffles in your air fryer in just 6 short...
The answer is yes you can easily make frozen turnovers right in your air fryer in less then 10 minutes yes you did read that right. This recipe is very easy for the newcomer to air fryer world or...