Mornings are just perfect for yummy breakfast foods and below we are going to teach you how to make cinnamon rolls in your Instant Pot.
What you will need before you start
- Instant Pot (If you don’t have one click here)
- Can of cinnamon rolls
- Cup of water
- Spring Pan (If you don’t have one click here)
- Paper towels (If you don’t have any click here)
- Tin foil (If you don’t have any click here)
- Cooking Non-stick spray (If you don’t have any click here)
Instructions on how to make cinnamon rolls in your Instant Pot
- Take your spring pan and spray it with your cooking spray
- Unpack your cinnamon rolls from the tube
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the spring pan
- Take a paper towel and place it over the top of the cinnamon rolls
- Cover the top of the spring pan with tin foil
- Put 1 cup of water in your instant pot
- Put your trivet in your instant pot with the handles up
- Put spring pan on top of the trivet
- Close your instant pot and set it to sealing
- Set the instant pot to pressure on high
- Set the time for 10 minuets
- Do a quick release once time is up
- Carefully take the spring pan out
- Let pan set for a minute or two
- Take tin foil off carefully
- Plate the cinnamon rolls and put icing on
Watch the video on how to make cinnamon rolls in your Instant Pot by clicking the image below now!
How did they come out?
Well let us tell you THEY CAME OUT GREAT! They come out moist but not doughie so they are perfect. Who would have thought that the pot you can make a chuck roast in can also make your cinnamon on rolls in. Thank you for supporting #chuckitinthepot !
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Instructions, guide and FAQ that will be useful for a new user.
All of the Instant Pot pressure cookers come with a water catcher or condensation collector. This is something that can be overlooked when you unpack your new Instant Pot. It is a little clear...