There are a number of different ways to make hard boiled eggs however we are going to tell you one of the easiest ways that we have found is in the Instant Pot. The method we are going to use is the 6-6-6 instant pot method.
What you need to make hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot
- 1 Cup of water
Now we realize that some people are more visual so we are going to post a video below of how to hard boil eggs in the Instant Pot with the 6-6-6- method. It is just like the Instant Pot 5-5-5 method just another minute for each.
So here are the instructions on your to Hard Boil Eggs in your Instant Pot
- Put one cup of water in your instant pot
- Put your trivet in your inner pot
- Put your eggs on top of the trivet
- Close your instant pot lid
- Set it instant pot to steal
- Hit the pressure cook button
- Set the timer for 6 minutes
- Once the 6 minutes has passed turn off the instant pot
- Set a timer for 6 minutes and let your eggs go through a natural release
- Do a quick release to relieve the rest of the pressure
- Open the top and take the eggs out with tongs and put in a bowl of cold water.
- Leave the eggs in the cold water bath for 6 minutes
- Take them out and either peel and eat them or put them in rubbermaid and pop in the fridge
Thank you for reading another blog post about the Instant Pot and don’t forget to Chuck It In The Pot!
The answer is yes you can easily make frozen turnovers right in your air fryer in less then 10 minutes yes you did read that right. This recipe is very easy for the newcomer to air fryer world or...
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Instructions, guide and FAQ that will be useful for a new user.