What you will need to make this:
- Instant Pot – (Click for more information)
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid – (Click for more information)
- Potatoes – (Click for more information)
- Salt – (Click for more information)
- Bowl of cold water
We realize that some people learn better when they watch opposed to read so below please enjoy the YouTube video on how to make Fresh Cut Steak fries in your Instant Pot.
- 2 - Large Potatoes
- Wash the Large Potatoes
- Cut the potatoes with a knife into inch wide strips
- Fill a bowl with cold water and soak cut potato strips for at least 30 minutes. This will help break down the starch in the potatoes.
- Pour the water out after and rinse the fresh cut fries in cold water
- Pat dry the fries and put them in the Instant Pot Air fry lid fry basket.
- Hit the Air Fry button and set the timer for 25 minutes.
- Half way through take the Instant Pot Air Fryer lid off and toss the fries.
- When the timer is done and beeps take the lid off and toss the fresh cut fries again.
- Let sit for a minute and season with salt to taste.
- Plate and enjoy your Fresh Cut Cries you just made with your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid!