So in our CUPBOARD RAID Series where we look what is in our fridge, freezer, cupboard or cabinets and use what we have. We found a T-bone steak on the bottom of our freezer. We sadly didn’t have any propane to grill so we looked to our Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
The youtube video below will show you step by step how to cook a t-bone steak in your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid within 20 minutes!
- T-Bone Steak
- Garlic (Optional)
- Trim your T-Bone steak to your liking
- Put your T-Bone steak into your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid basket
- Put the basket into your Instant Pot
- Plug in your air fryer lid on your instant pot
- Hit the Air Fry button and set temperature to 400 degrees
- Set time to 14 minutes
- At 7 minutes take lid off and flip your steak and re-season as needed
- Once the lid tells you "End Cool" take the lid off and let the steak sit a minute.
- Plate steak and cut to verified it is cooked to liking
- If you need the steak more well done cook 2 more minutes until your liking